Mrs. T. Pio Jude Navinthan
|Mrs. T. Pio Jude Navinthan
B.Sc (Hons)(EUSL), MPhil(PGIS, UPDN)
Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Science
Telephone: +94 65 2240753 (Office)
Fax: +94 65 2240758 (Office)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Name: Thayamathy Pio Jude Navinthan
Official Address: Department of Mathematics, Eastern University, Chenkalady, 30350, Sri Lanka.
Academic Position: Senior Lecturer in Mathematics.
Date of Birth: 1st October 1977
Marital Status: Married
P. J. N. Thayamathy, P.Elango, K. A. N. K. Karunarathna (2018) Factors Affecting Academic Performances of Undergraduates: A Case Study with Third Year Science Undergraduate of Eastern University, Sri Lanka, Journal of Education, Society and Behavioural Science, 25(3): 1-10.
P. J.N. Thayamathy, P. Elango, M. Koneswaran (2018) M-Polynomial and Degree Based Topological Indices for Silicon Oxide, International Research Journal of Pure & Applied Chemistry, 16(4): 1-9.
P. J.N. Thayamathy, P. Elango, M. Koneswaran (2018) Degree Based Topological Indices for Buckyball, Annals of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 17(2), 249-257.
P. J.N. Thayamathy, P. Elango, M. Koneswaran (2018) Forgotten Topological Index of some Nanostructures, International Journal of Current Multidisciplinary Studies, 4(7), 909-914.
P. J. N. Thayamathy and H. M. Nasir, A complex type number representation for harmonic analysis in three dimensional space, Proc. 1st Research Congress, Post Graduate Institute of Science, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka, 10-11 October 2014, Book of abstracts, p 109.
- P. J. N. Thayamathy and H. M. Nasir, A Complex Type Number Representation in Higher Dimensional Spaces, Mathematical Sciences International Research Journal, 2 161-168 (2013).
- Complex analysis
- Chemical Graph Theory
- AM 106 - Tensor Calculus
- CC 103 – Bio Mathematics
- PM 202 – Metric Spaces
- PM 302 – Complex Analysis I
- MT1023 Limit Process
- MTS 20 – Complex Analysis II
- MSED 2540 – Foundation of Analysis II
- Higher Education for Twenty first Century (HETC) Scholarship for M.Phil. Degree, 2012.
- Mahapola higher education scholarship awarded by the Mahapola higher education scholarship trust fund in 1997/1998.
- Career Guidance Advisor (2018 – to date)
- Course Co-ordinator, Core courses and Optional courses (2015-2016)
- Lead student counsellor, Faculty of Science with effective from 24th June 2016.
- Student counsellor, Faculty of Science with effective from July 2015.
- Sport advisor, Eastern University, Sri Lanka (2011).
- Member of the faculty board of Science, EUSL.