Research – Postgraduate
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- 2015: Elicitation of natural disease resistance and enhancing the postharvest quality of Capsicum annum L. through selected pre-harvest agricultural practices. Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, Eastern University, Sri Lanka and Cranfield University, UK
- 2013: Post Tsunami status of selected coastal ecosystems and its relevance to coastal environment and communities in Batticaloa district, Sri Lanka. Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, Eastern University, Sri Lanka
- 2003: Distribution of Phytoplankton and its Potential as Indicator of Environmental Changes in Batticaloa Lagoon, Eastern Province, Sri Lanka. Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, Eastern University, Sri Lanka
Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- 2011: Consumption pattern of leafy vegetables in Batticaloa district and the antioxidant capacity of some selected green leafy vegetables
- 1992: The effect of fertilizer and water on the growth of some exotic and indigenous tree species grown on regosols at Vantharumoolai.
Research – Undergraduate
- 2020: Distribution and abundance of the phytoplankton as bioindicators with relevant to seasonal and water quality variations in selected locations of Batticaloa lagoon.
- 2020: Antibacterial activity and preliminary phytochemical screening of selected green leafy vegetables and medicinal plants.
- 2020: Consumption pattern, nutrient, mineral and phytochemical analysis of Commelinaceae family wild edible green weeds in Matara, Sri Lanka
- 2019: Antibacterial activity and phytochemical analysis of some selected green leafy vegetables and medicinal plants.
- 2019: Roadside vegetation from Thirukkondaiadimadu to Kallar, Batticaloa District
- 2018: Physical, chemical and microbial quality of bottled drinking water, available in the Batticaloa District.
- 2018: Nutritional and Phytochemical analysis of some wild edible green leafy vegetables in Batticaloa diet.
- 2018: Preliminary investigation of socio-ecological impacts of the proposed Industrial Aquaculture Park (PIAP) at Vaharai.
- 2004: Growth and hydraulic characteristics of two tropical deciduous seedlings subjected to different water supply
- 2000: Preliminary investigation on improving storage quality of raw and processed fruits and vegetable (cashew & tomato) by using locally available methods
- 2000: Preliminary investigation of root growth of rice (Oryza sativa) under different irrigation and soil conditions in field and laboratory.
- 2000: Effect of raw materials and aeration in the preparation of compost
- 2000: Preliminary study of microbial distribution in mangrove ecosystem at Mattikaly Aru in the Batticaloa District