Mrs Venujah Pratheep
B.Sc. (Hons) (EUSL),
Lecturer (Probationary) in Chemistry,
Department of Chemistry,
Faculty of Science
Email: Venujahp@esn.ac.lk/ email@example.com;
- Modification of tannin extracted from the bark of Acacia auriculiformis for the antibacterial activity and application of metal adsorption,Ruhuna Journal of Science,Vol 8 (2) December 2017.DOI: http://doi.org/10.4038/rjs.v8i2.30
- Assessment of Open well Water Quality around Puttalam District, Sri Lanka, International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and Engineering (ijasre), Volume 4, Issue 12, December – 2018. DOI:10.31695/IJASRE.2018.33024
- Preparation of soaps by using different oil and analyze their properties,Natural products chemistry and Research, Volume 7,Issue 1,March- 2019, DOI: 10.4172/2329-6836.1000357
Modification of functional groups in organic compounds and relevant applications.
- Served as a Temporary Assistant Lecturer in Chemistry in the department of Chemistry, EUSL, from 01.06.2018 to 26.09.2019.
- Served as a Temporary Demonstrator in Chemistry in the department of Chemistry, EUSL, from 24.09.2017 to 31.05.2018.